Donald Drysdale and Contributing editor, Mark McLaughlin
These popular 250 page books will provide you with comprehensive post-Budget and Finance Act coverage of the new revised tax rates, allowances and reliefs for JUST £15 each!
Buy both editions together and get 2 books for £25
This year we are publishing the post-budget edition in May, followed by a Finance Act update edition in September. Each edition costs £15, but if you order the 2 together it will cost you JUST £25 - Why pay more?
Order your great value set of Bloomsbury's Tax Rates and Tables 2012/13 today and you will benefit from:
- Essential information for tax advisers, accountants and those working in finance
- A clear, concise summary of all relevant tax data relating to the main UK taxes
- Comparative figures for up to six years in many of the tables
- Time-saving cross-references to legislation
- A user-friendly format, grouped into individual taxes for easy access
- Quick reference Key Dates summary on inside cover
- Summary of key 2012/13 changes
- Tax Year planner
- Number of days table - tax year
Get both the budget edition and the Finance Act edition for JUST £25! They’ll be the most useful books that you'll order all year. Order your set today!