Welcome to the homepage of Bloomsbury Professional in Scotland
From here, you can search our full range of Scots law books and looseleaf services, and order securely and safely online. Simply click on the Scotland button in the left-hand column to see our full range of titles.
Based in St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, Bloomsbury Professional, formerly Tottel Publishing, has gained a reputation as a publisher of high quality Scots law books including such titles as Thomson: Family Law in Scotland and the prestigious Court of Session Practice looseleaf. We are committed to providing the Scottish legal profession and Scots law students with important high quality texts, written by expert authors and produced to the highest editorial standards.
Scots Law: General Practice eBook Series – Available Now
We are delighted to announce the launch of our first library of eBooks – Scots Law: General Practice eBook Series. Now you can access a range of leading Scots law titles from your laptop, computer, Kindle, eReader, iPad or other electronic devices.
Seven titles one download, one amazing price
In future, individual eBooks will be available from Bloomsbury Professional for most practitioner titles. However, following demand for eBook versions of our existing texts, we have grouped together seven current titles in one eBook download for only £149.99!
The Scots Law General Practice Series comprises the following authoritative titles
- Mental Health, Incapacity and the Law in Scotland by Hilary Patrick
- Delictual Liability 4ed by Joe Thomson
- Scots Property Law 2ed by Tom Guthrie
- Scots Law of Succession 2ed by Hilary Hiram
- Commercial Leases 2ed by David Cockburn and Robin Mitchell
- The Scottish Parliament 4ed by Jean McFadden and Mark Lazarowicz
- Local Government Law 2ed by Jean McFadden
Download to several electronic devices at no extra charge
Having these authoritative texts on a range of your electronic devices will become indispensable when working from home, travelling or in court.
The Scots Law General Practice Series is fully searchable and links to external legislation, official reports, Government and Parliamentary papers and other relevant reference sources at the touch of a button.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have access to these key legal texts whenever and wherever you want
- Seven leading legal titles available in one single download
- All titles fully searchable and linked to relevant external websites
- One download can be used on several electronic devices
- Excellent value for money – seven titles for the price of one paper copy
Scots Law: General Practice eBook Series is available now to download from Amazon and Apple.
For further information please contact customer services on 01444 416119 or email email@example.com.