1. Kevin YL Tan & Bui Ngoc Son, 'Southeast Asian Constitutional Foundings: A Constitutional-History Perspective'
2. Leia Castañeda Anastacio, 'Keeping Close to Shore: Preserving Colonial Legacies in the 1935 Philippine Constitution'
3. Koichi Kawamura, 'The Origins of the 1945 Indonesian Constitution'
4. Leigh-Ashley Lipscomb, 'Timor-Leste's Post-Revolutionary Constitution: From Foundations to Practice
5. Maitrii Aung-Thwin, 'The Making of Myanmar's 1947 Constitution: Geography, Ethnicity, and Law'
6. Harshan Kumarasingham, 'A Foreign Commission for Domestic Needs: The Constitutional Founding of Malaysia'
7. Kevin YL Tan, 'Foundational Moments: The 'Singapore Constitution'
8. BA Hussainmiya, 'The Making of the Brunei's 1959 Constitution'
9. Stein Tønnesson, 'Not Meant to Last: Vietnam's First Constitution'
10. Martin Stuart-Fox, 'The Lao Constitution of 1947/1949: Creating a Nation-State
11. Teilee Kuong, 'The First Constitution-Making in Cambodia: Colonialism, Modernism, Nationalism and the Implications'
12. Eugenie Mérieau, 'The 1932 Compromise Constitution: Matrix of Thailand's Permanent Constitutional Instability'