A time-saving, cost-effective resource to help you stay on top of reporting and disclosure requirements for unlisted companies.
Our Financial Reporting for Smaller Companies online resource provides practical and up-to-date guidance from our financial reporting specialists on the accounting and audit issues faced by companies and their advisers applying UK GAAP.
- Accounts and Audit of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Financial Reporting for Unlisted Companies in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Practical Pension Scheme Accounting
- Small Company Financial Reporting
- UK Financial Statements: Presentation and Disclosure Requirements
- Auditing Standards: The full text of all International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland) issued by the Auditing Practices Board.
- Companies Legislation: The full text of the UK Companies Act 2006 plus a range of other key Statutory Instruments.
- Corporate Governance: The full text of the Combined Code and related documents issued by the Financial Reporting Council.
- Example Financial Statements: Illustrative financial statements for a range of different sized UK companies.
- UK Accounting Standards: The full and up-to-date text of all UK Financial Reporting Standards published by the Accounting Standards Board.
- Worked examples, sample disclosures, policy wordings and extracts from company accounts throughout.
Why subscribe to Bloomsbury Professional Online?
Early Access - Access new and updated content before it's available in print.
Regular Updates - Our high quality content is reviewed and updated on a regular basis so you have the confidence that the advice you are giving is based on current guidance.
Content Update Notifications - Receive emails showing you exactly what content is updated; go straight to what's relevant to you.
Exclusive Content - Access content exclusive to online subscribers.
Access Anywhere - Research the answers to your queries on a range of devices, from anywhere, at any time.
Powerful Search - Advanced search filters on our easy-to-use platform allow you to quickly find the information you need. You can also save a search term for ease of access next time.
Document Sharing - Share content with colleagues and clients via email.
For more information about this online resource, email email@example.com to book a free web demonstration, or to arrange a free trial, with our sales team.