This work provides lawyers with more than 100 legal interpretation figures that are used by lawyers worldwide to justify their legal decisions. The book puts lawyers in a position, to develop - step by step - a solution for a hitherto unsolved legal problem in such a way that it convinces the opposing party of the content of his/her solution.
The book covers
- legal sources
- classic and modern figures of interpretation
- the challenging concretisation and construction of law
- influence of the constitution and European law as a higher-ranking law
- determination of the limits of permissible further development of the law
- and, very relevant for practice, the hermeneutics of facts
The book benefits from a combination of classic and modern methodology, a lively presentation with numerous examples from literature and jurisprudence and coverage of several cases for in-depth reflection.
The work will be a significant tool for all those interested in the basics of law.