Would you like to increase the success rate for your projects?
Then you need to know how to navigate the six stages of the development consent regime. National Infrastructure Planning Handbook 2018 shows you how to overcome common obstacles to success, through concise case summaries, analysis and discussion.
- The Examining Authority and the Secretary of State
- National Policy Statements
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects
- Requirement for Development Consent
- Pre-application Procedures
- Information and Surveys
- Making an Application
- Contents of a Development Consent Order
- Compulsory Purchase
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Other Application Documents
- Pre-examination, Examination and Post-examination
- Correction of Errors, Changes and Revocation
- Legal Challenges
- Miscellaneous Issues
- Case summaries
For your convenience, it includes the Planning Act 2008, consolidated and up to date to January 2018.
The content of this book is taken from the National Infrastructure Planning Service, which provides searchable access to an entire database of expert articles, case summaries and primary materials devoted to all aspects of the DCO process connected to the Planning Act 2008 as it applies to major planning projects. To find out more about the online service visit www.nationalinfrastructureplanning.com