1. Political Disruption, Technological Disruption and the Future of EU Private Law
Roger Brownsword, King's College London, UK
2. Standardisation of Agreement in EU Law. An Adieu to the Contracting Parties?
Francisco de Elizalde, Universit à Europea di Roma, Italy
3. Schools of Thought in European Private Law
Cristina Poncibò, University of Turin, Italy, and Oscar Borgogno, University of Turin, Italy
4. The Geo-blocking Regulation and the Digital Single Market Strategy
Valeria Falce, Universit à Europea di Roma, Italy, and Giusella Finocchiaro, University of Bologna, Italy
5. The Case Law of the Court of Justice of the European Union on Directive 98/34/EC Laying Down a Procedure for the Provision of Information in the Field of Technical Standards and Regulations (Directive 2015/1535) and Its Impact on Private Law Relations
Eileen Sheehan, Court of Justice of the European Union
6. Beyond Regulation: The Collaborative Economy in Need of New General Principles of EU Law?
Vassilis Hatzopoulos, Panteion University, Athens, Greece
7. Activating EU Private Law in the Online Platform Economy
Menno Cox, Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology of the European Commission
8. Blockchain Law: Between Public and Private, Transnational and Domestic
Georgios Dimitropoulos, HBKU College of Law, Qatar
9. Civil Liability and New Technologies
Michel Cannarsa, Lyon Catholic University, France
10. Harmonising Private Law in Cyberspace: The New Directives in the Digital Single Market Context
Andrej Savin, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
11. Epilogue – New Directions, but Which Ones?
Hans-W Micklitz, European University Institute, Italy