1. The European Union: Achievements, Ongoing Challenges
and Future Prospects
EUROPEAN LEGAL INTEGRATION: PROCESS, DIFFICULTIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
2. The Rule of Law and Integration in the EU
Ian Forrester QC
3. The European Union as an Oxymoron: From Contest via Contradiction to Constitution?
Rostam J Neuwirth
4. The Social Dimension of the EU
5. Geographical Scope and Diversity of EU Rules on Public Procurement
Trygve Ben Holland
6. Spatial Configurations of Welfare in the EU: The Case of Cross-border Healthcare
Irene Sobrino Guijarro
7. Godot is Finally Coming? The Great Convergence of Services Markets within the EU
8. Government, Culture and Movies: In Search of a Common Understanding from a European Perspective
Susana de la Sierra
THE EUROPEAN UNION AS A GLOBAL ACTOR: ISSUES AND PARTNERS
9. The European Union and Global Economic Governance: A Leader Without a Roadmap?
Jan Wouters and Akhil Raina
10. Lessons from European Constitutionalism for Reforming Multilevel Governance of Transnational Public Goods in Asia?
11. The EU's Civil Justice Policy Field: Perspectives for Asia?
Helen E Hartnell
12. Bilateralism in an Interregional World? From EU Negotiations with MERCOSUR to a Bilateral Strategic Partnership with Brazil
Katharina L Meissner
13. Reclaiming the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership through the EU–China Partnership and Cooperation Agreement: Taking Stock and Moving Forward
14. Legalisation of International Economic Relations: Is Asia Unique?
EUROPEAN UNION'S TRADE POLICY: GLOBAL AND REGIONAL TRADE CHALLENGES
15. Trade for All? Transparency in the EU's Common Commercial Policy
Fernando Dias Simões
16. Investor to State Dispute Settlement Mechanisms: A Comparison of Evolving Legal Approaches in Brazilian and Latin American Relations with the European Union
Daniele Bianchi and Kirstyn Inglis
17. The Rise of the RCEP: Regional Multilateralism and its Impact on the EU–China BIT
18. The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership: Intellectual Property Chapter, Research in Biotechnology and Price of Medicine with Lessons from the European Union
19. Geographical Indications in the EU, China and Australia: WTO Case Bottling Up Over Prosecco
20. Indian Pharma Sector's Journey for the Innovation Panacea: Lessons from Negotiations wiTheU and RCEP
Debashis Chakraborty and Nilanjan Banik