Introduction: Contextualising Stakeholders in the Law School Fiona Cownie
1. Legal Academics as Stakeholders: Reconceptualising Identity and Social Class Richard Collier
2. Feminists as Stakeholders in the Law School Rosemary Auchmuty
3. The Legal Professions as Stakeholders in the Academy in England and Wales Andy Boon and Julian Webb
4. South Africa: Legal Education in a Transitional Society Rob Midgley
5. Students as Stakeholders in Legal Education: Gaining Admission to Law School Benjamin J Richardson
6. The Value of Practice in Legal Education Andrew Goldsmith and David Bamford
7. Will there be Blood? Students as Stakeholders in the Legal Academy Andrew Boon and Avis Whyte
8. Stakeholders in the University Law School: A Note in Dissent Anthony Bradney
Professor Rosemary Auchmuty, University of Reading, U.K.
Professor Andy Boon, University of Westminster, U.K.
Professor Anthony Bradney, Keele University, U.K.
Professor Richard Collier, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K.
Professor Andrew Goldsmith, Flinders University, Australia.
Julian Lonbay, University of Birmingham, U.K.
Professor Rob Midgeley, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa.
Professor Ben Richardson, Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, Canada.
Professor Julian Webb, Warwick University, U.K.
Avis Whyte, University of Westminster, U.K.