About The Practical Guide to Mooting
A must-read for students involved in mooting, this new edition of Jeffrey Hill's textbook has been fully updated and revised, and provides students with clear and compelling advice on every aspect of mooting.
The book covers:
- key aspects of the legal system;
- the way in which moots are assessed;
- what the judges are looking for;
- how to structure a legal argument; and
- how to prepare a skeleton argument and bundles.
The text is accompanied by videos of Supreme Court hearings so that students can learn from, and emulate, the advocacy skills of some of the most eminent advocates and lawyers.