Whether it is the analysis of theoretical aspect of criminal law, or the practicalities faced by criminal defence practitioners, prosecutors and defence barristers, our Irish Criminal Law online service offers vital resources to subscribers. Along with access to our many criminal law titles, the service includes our monthly Irish Criminal Law Update, written by Laura Byrne BL, which provides up-to-date insights and case analysis into contemporary and emerging issues in criminal law.
Notable titles include:
• Charleton & McDermott’s Criminal Law and Evidence by Peter Charleton, Paul A McDermott, Ciara Herlihy and Stephen
• Criminal Legislation in Ireland by Lynn O’Sullivan
• Drug Offences in Ireland by Garnet Orange
• Evidence in Criminal Trials by Liz Heffernan
• The Special Criminal Court: Practice and Procedure by Alice Harrison