Irish Property Law provides a wide range of resources for practitioners in this area, including the full range of Irish Conveyancing Precedents, as well as access to a wealth of content from subject expert Professor J.C.W. Wylie. This includes his seminal books as well as his monthly Irish Property Law Update of which he has written over 100. Designed with practitioners in mind, this update provides you with consolidated monthly case reports, practice guidelines and other useful insights.
Notable titles include:
• Irish Conveyancing Law by J.C.W. Wylie and Una Woods
• Irish Conveyancing Precedents (Found Editor, Mary Laffoy)
• Residential Tenancies by Laura Farrell
• Wylie on Irish Land Law by J.C.W. Wylie
• Wylie on Irish Landlord and Tenant Law by J.C.W. Wylie