This title is a highly usable guide to EU competition law, set in the context of international legal practice and with particular focus on the UK and Ireland. It includes extensive Competition Law Questions & Answers and Precedents. Also included are appendices reproducing a number of documents that are essential to the most common types of competition law issues, for example, the Commission's guidelines on vertical agreements and its guidelines on collaborations between competitors, as well as a small amount of essential primary legislation.
- 800-page full coverage practitioner's guide to EU Competition Law
- Covers substantive and procedural rules in depth
- Structured in Questions & Answers, with Summaries
- Key Sources, including cases, on a CD
- Added national perspective of UK and Ireland
- Fully updated to October 2010 with case law of the EU courts, the English Courts, the CAT and the Irish courts
- Covers Articles 101 and 102, Mergers, Public and Private Enforcement, State Aid and Article 106
- Extensive commentary on the intersection with the Public Procurement rules
- Detailed coverage of Criminal Law and Enforcement aspects in UK and Ireland
|31 Dec 2010
|Mixed Media Product with CD-ROM
|248 x 156 mm
Your School account is not valid for the Ireland site. You have been logged out of your account.
You are on the Ireland site. Would you like to go to the United Kingdom site?