Containing key forms and precedents, this book guides you through the legal aspects of employment termination and deals with the notice that must be given, the forms that must be filled out, the various options open to claimants and the penalties for non-compliance.
The third edition includes:
- Changes brought in by the Workplace Relations Act 2015 and the Workplace Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2021.
- A new chapter covering the Protected Disclosures Act 2014 (whistleblowing legislation).
Key decisions considered include:
1. Zalewski V Adjudiction Officer  IESC 24
2. Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform v the Commissioner of an Garda Siochana  IESC 43
3. Grenet v Electronic Arts Ireland Ltd  IEHC 786
4. Baranya v Rosderra Irish Meats Group Ltd  IEHC 56
This title is included in Bloomsbury Professional's Irish Employment Law online service.