'This book ticks all the boxes for lawyers specialising in employment law or for HR professionals or trade-union officials who need to reference the area.' – Conall Bergin, Law Society Gazette
2015 winner of the Practical Law Book of the Year at the Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association Awards.
Arthur Cox Employment Law Yearbook 2022 is the twelfth in a series of publications written by various subject matter experts at Arthur Cox LLP. Set out in alphabetical format for ease of use, the Yearbook covers developments during 2022 in employment law, equality, industrial relations, pensions, taxation relating to employment and data protection law. Developments in employment law in Northern Ireland are also addressed.
The book contains case notes, commentary and discussion on:
- Irish law: decisions of the Superior Courts, Labour Court, Equality Tribunal and WRC
- Irish legislation and statutory instruments
- English law so far as relevant (eg common law decisions)
- EU law: ECJ decisions and relevant Directives/Regulations
- Other material such as annual reports of employment bodies
This is an essential book for lawyers specialising in employment law and other relevant areas, as well as HR professionals, in-house counsel, managers and trade union officials. It is also an invaluable and up-to-date resource for students studying employment law.
This title is included in Bloomsbury Professional's Irish Employment Law online service.