Banking and Finance Law provides you with authoritative content from leading practitioners on a whole range of topics including international money laundering regimes, the key features of the major private fund domiciles, the laws and regulation of dealing in securities in Europe, the structure for effecting financial market transactions and aircraft financing.
• Aircraft Financing
• Acquisition Finance
• The Banker’s Remedy of Set-Off
• Clearing and Settlement
• Commercial Enforcement
• Conduct and Accountability in Financial Services
• Dealing in Securities: The Law and Regulation of Sales
and Trading in Europe
• Financial Services: Investigations and Enforcement
• Financial Services Law Guide
• International Guide to Money Laundering Law and
• The Law of Global Custody
• The Law Relating to International Banking
• Legal Principles in Banking and Structured Finance
• Managing Risk in Financial Firms
• Market Abuse Enforcement: Practice and Procedure
• Market Abuse and Insider Dealing
• Money Laundering Compliance
• Neate and Godfrey: Bank Confi dentiality
• Private Funds: Where and How?
Your School account is not valid for the United Kingdom site. You have been logged out of your account.
You are on the United Kingdom site. Would you like to go to the United Kingdom site?