“The leading text in this area” —Lord Wilson
Providing an unrivalled source of advice and expertise, dealing with day-to-day problems, delivering practical solutions, Duckworth’s Matrimonial Property and Finance is the most practical and comprehensive authority on matrimonial finance available.
Written by a leading family law barrister it offers detailed coverage of all the major issues in this complex area of law.
Used extensively by all sectors of the profession including solicitors, barristers and the judiciary Duckworth’s Matrimonial Property and Finance is relied upon daily. Here’s why:
• Commentary: Authoritative, lucid commentary, that provides insight into how the court will act.
• Statutory materials: Know your sources and keep pace with amendments.
• Precedents: Express clearly what you want with this bank of over 100 precedents, written in plain English.
• Financial Tables: Collated from a wide variety of sources, the financial tables provide you with hands-on information about tax, child support, welfare benefits, house prices and economic indicators.
• Updates: updated twice times a year it keeps pace with all of the latest changes in this important area of practice.
• Links to all cases reported in the Family Court Report.
Your School account is not valid for the United Kingdom site. You have been logged out of your account.
You are on the United Kingdom site. Would you like to go to the United Kingdom site?