Our Scottish Law Service provides instant online access to content from Scotland’s leading experts in all key areas of practice. This is the ideal resource for firms of solicitors who are looking for a full digital library of authoritative titles and legal content covering all areas of Scots Law.
Subscribing to our Scottish Law Service will enable you to:
New editions will automatically be added to the Scottish Law Service throughout your subscription year at no extra cost:
Coming in this subscription year
• Sudden Deaths and Fatal Accident Inquiries in Scotland – due March 23
• Mental Health, Incapacity and the Law in Scotland 3ed – due Sept 23
• Adult Protection and the Law in Scotland 3ed – due Sept 23
• Human Rights Law in Scotland 5ed- due Sept 23
• Wheatley’s Road Traffic Law in Scotland 7ed – due Nov 23
• The Scottish Legal System 7ed – due Jan 24
In addition, certain works are updated throughout the year eg all tax titles, PI Damages in Scotland and Scottish Older Client Law Service. Scots Law Update is updated monthly with case summaries, interim updates on key areas of practice and topical articles from leading authors.
Browse our latest Newsletter which gives details of the updates to the service
Because of its excellent functionality, comprehensive content and unbeatable prices our Scottish Law Service is already the chosen online resource for thousands of users. Register for your no-obligation two week free trial today – simply enter your details below and we will contact you with login details.