“The practitioner’s ‘Bible’ on all aspects of public and private child law” —Sarah Forster, Garden Court Chambers
In every area of legal practice there is a work which is so authoritative, comprehensive and practical that it not only explains the law but shapes it. In children law, that work is Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice.
Written by three of the country’s leading children law practitioners, advised by a board of eminent children law experts, Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice is now firmly established as the leading reference on the subject.
The authors help the user to:
• Obtain an overview of children law
• Familiarise themself with the broad concepts
• Inform themself of case-law and legislation
• Study the detail of many aspects of children law
Used extensively by all sectors of the profession including solicitors, the judiciary, barristers and social services, Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice is relied upon daily. Here’s why:
• It contains authoritative commentary, and detailed and practical advice
• It has an easy-to-use layout
• Flow-charts, checklists and procedural tables take you step-by-step through all the procedures relevant to your application
• It includes comprehensive legislation, including all the relevant statutes and statutory materials
• Updated three times a year it keeps pace with all of the latest changes in this important area of practice.