“The practitioner’s ‘Bible’ on all aspects of public and private child law” —Sarah Forster, Garden Court Chambers
In every area of legal practice there is a work which is so authoritative, comprehensive and practical that it not only explains the law but shapes it. In children law, that work is Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice.
Written by three of the country’s leading children law practitioners, advised by a board of eminent children law experts, Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice is now firmly established as the leading reference on the subject.
The authors help the user to:
• Obtain an overview of children law
• Familiarise themself with the broad concepts
• Inform themself of case-law and legislation
• Study the detail of many aspects of children law
Used extensively by all sectors of the profession including solicitors, the judiciary, barristers and social services, Hershman & McFarlane: Children Law and Practice is relied upon daily. Here’s why:
• It contains authoritative commentary, and detailed and practical advice
• It has an easy-to-use layout
• Flow-charts, checklists and procedural tables take you step-by-step through all the procedures relevant to your application
• It includes comprehensive legislation, including all the relevant statutes and statutory materials
• Updated three times a year it keeps pace with all of the latest changes in this important area of practice.
Your School account is not valid for the United Kingdom site. You have been logged out of your account.
You are on the United Kingdom site. Would you like to go to the United Kingdom site?