With the UK Nationality and Borders Bill in its final stages immigration and nationality law could not be more topical. Our Immigration and Nationality Law service has content from unrivalled authors including Laurie Fransman, QC, Mark Symes and Peter Jorro as well as the respected Journal of Immigration, Asylum & Nationality Law providing high quality original articles, expert commentary on case law, book reviews and news updates four times a year.
• A Guide to the Immigration Act 2016
• Asylum Law and Practice
• Fransman’s British Nationality Law
• Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Law and Practice
• Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook
• Journal of Immigration, Asylum & Nationality Law