Our International Tax Service gives subscribers access to a range of specialist commentaries which will help them address issues regularly encountered by clients.
This content is written by some of the most respected tax authors in UK, including Jonathan Schwarz, Lynne Oats, and the Deloitte transfer pricing team. The commentaries have hundreds examples based on issues commonly encountered by companies involved in international tax transactions. The product also includes multi-jurisdictional guides on succession laws, and the planning issues around off shore and onshore trusts.
• Implementation of transfer pricing rules in multinational companies.
• The OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) initiative.
• Taxation of cross border services.
• The principles governing employees working temporarily abroad.
• The Automatic Exchange of Information rules