'It really is terrific – just what the profession needs' * - Quod, Planning Consultancy
By way of self-contained 'articles' focusing on the problems practitioners face on a daily basis, the authors share best practice, new ideas, updates on new developments and advice and solutions for problem areas explaining how to overcome common obstacles and thereby helping you navigate the Planning Act 2008 regime.
The Fourth Edition covers:
- The Examining Authority and the Secretary of State
- National Policy Statements
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects
- Requirement for Development Consent
- Pre-application Procedures
- Information and Surveys
- Making an Application
- Contents of a Development Consent Order
- Compulsory Purchase
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Habitats
- Regulations Assessment
- Pre-examination, Examination and Post-examination
- Correction of Errors, Changes and Revocation
- Legal Challenges
It also includes the Planning Act 2008, consolidated and up to date to January 2022.
Francis Taylor Building (ftb) is a leading set of barristers' chambers specialising in infrastructure law, environmental law, planning law, compulsory purchase, land valuation and other areas of the law.
*Review of the National Infrastructure Planning Service