Are you ready if a client wishes to make a data protection claim, or needs to defend one?
This work is a first port of call, providing clear guidance through the complex web of data protection issues and regulation.
The 5th Edition includes analysis of new cases and in-depth coverage of:
- The Data Protection and Digital Information Bill 2022-23
- The Online Safety Bill 2022-2023
- New data fines
- New official documentation from Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport, and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
- New EU guidance from European Data Protection Board
- New EU guidance from European Data Protection Supervisor
- New EU data transfer rules
- New UK data transfer rules re controllers and processors
This title is included in Bloomsbury Professional's Intellectual Property and IT online service.