About Charity Administration Handbook
An essential reference work for charity administrators and their professional advisers.
Charity Administration Handbook, Sixth Edition has been extensively revised to take account of the Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016, the updated and revised Charities SORP and the new charity governance code.
This new edition will bring you up to date on the audit rule changes on independent examination of charity accounts and whistleblowing; in addition there is new content on fundraising through social media, the Common Reporting Standard and the Small Donations Scheme.
New developments since the last edition include:
- New fundraising regime
- Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016
- Charities SORP has been updated
- New Northern Ireland regulatory regime
- Audit rule changes
- New charity governance code
- New guidance on conflicts of interest
- New content on fundraising through social media
- New Common Reporting Standard
- Changes to retail gift aid and the Small Donations