Insurance Law Handbook is a general, practical and accessible guide to all aspects of insurance law, including marine, aviation, employers' liability and professional indemnity.
The updated 5th edition includes:
- New chapter on cyber insurance
- New chapter on public liability insurance
- New chapter on comprehensive crime insurance
- Coverage of the Insurance Act 2015
- Consideration of the implications of Brexit
This specialist work combines a full range of information in one convenient, time-saving source of reference.